Holiday Gift Guide: For Her
The Holidays are just around the corner and with upcoming sales, it is the perfect time to start rounding up gift ideas! I have spent a lot of time curating these lists. Below is a list of gift ideas that are on my wish list or that I
- Capri Blue Volcanic Candle is such a beautiful scent and let’s be honest, who doesn’t love a neutral candle jar?
- Tula The Cult Classic Purifying Facial Cleanser Who doesn’t love trying out new beauty products? Besides this tried and true brand has so many amazing products and this one is no exception.
- Garmin Lily Small Smartwatch This is a perfect watch to provide style as well as fitness tracking. If you don’t love the look of an Apple Watch, or you just want a more classic look for nights out while still tracking your activity, this is the one!
- Tan-Luxe The Face Drops A great addition, especially during the winter months, to keep a fresh glow going. A little on the pricier side so a definite luxury gift for the girl who likes to primp herself.
- T3 Curling Iron A splurge but a very highly reviewed beauty item for the hair queen in your life.
- beats Headphones If you compulsively lose your air pods or you want over the head headphones with amazing noise cancellation and style, these are going to be your best friend.
- Bio-Ionic Hair Dryer Sleek design, and shine enhancing powers, this splurge-worthy hair dryer is exactly what you need.
- Revlon One-Step Volumizer Air Brush A budget-friendly volumizer perfect for any woman and so easy to use! I love mine and use it weekly.
- Naked 2 Basics Palette A simple palette for the natural-look makeup queen. Perfect for on-the-go and the minimalist beauty traveler. Urban Decay makes great palettes and this is no exception!
- T3 Airebrush Duo Blow Dry Brush I know I have a lot of hair styling products but if you want to get the full set, this blow dry brush would pair greatly with the curling iron linked above!
- SOJOS Sunglasses If you break or lose sunglasses as much as I do, then you need these budget-friendly and so stylish! You can get polarized and so many styles for under $20 a pair and the quality is SO good.
- Hatch Restore Sound Machine Start the new year off right with this quality rest-inducing sound machine with wake up light. For the person that has everything but is looking to increase their quality of sleep, give this a try!
- Revitalash Eyelash Serum Splurge, but so. worth. it. This eyelash serum is the only one I have tried with AMAZING results. Seriously. It goes on sale once or twice a year so keep an eye out for deals on Amazon but full-price, it’s still worth every penny.
- This is Home A beautiful coffee table book to add to anyone’s collection.
- Peter Thomas Roth Hydra Gel Eye Patches For the hard working mom, the beauty queen, or just your everyday tired woman, these luxurious eye patches will leave you feeling refreshed and youthful in a pinch!
- Flawless Beauty Fridge On trend, this beauty fridge is a fun gift for anyone interested (or obsessed) with beauty products or skin care.
- On Cloud X Stylish running shoes. I wear mine almost everyday and love the support. Great for walking or shorter runs and cross-training workouts.
- Bio-Ionic Curling Iron This high quality curling iron has a long barrel, perfect for longer, thicker hair but gentle enough for finer hair like mine. Great quality and easy to use once you get the hang of the length!
- Microderm Glo Facial Steamer Spa A great way to have a spa day at home. This facial steamer helps skincare products absorb more thoroughly and is a relaxing treatment! Great gift for any woman.
- Dyson Airwrap The infamous airwrap. Although I haven’t had the pleasure of trying it out for myself, I think the reviews speak for itself.
- Oribe Gold Lust Repair and Restore Luxury hair products for the woman looking for extra haircare.
- True Comfort A healthy cookbook without sacrificing the comfort that southern(ish) cooking can bring. Plus, Kristin Cavallari…she’s stunning so she must be eating right!