- There is nothing more satisfying than starting seeds and the seedlings begin to pop through the surface of the soil. A new season approaches, possibilities are endless, and progress is being made.
- I am seeing linens everywhere. I think that is going to be the LOOK this spring and summer. Abercrombie has a super cute combo and I’m tempted to buy it, but I’m going to try and be good for a couple of weeks and wait to buy anything.
- I am so guilty of this but consumerism is so toxic. I love getting new items for my home and new outfits to try, new gadgets, the whole thing; but society has seemed so consumed with consumption and selling and buying. I want to try and be more intentional with my purchases moving forward.
- I read “Grit” by Angela Duckworth and it was so good. I highly highly recommend. It explains how having / developing grit contributes to ones ability to be successful. I’m trying to continue that theme with my readings so I can continue to improve myself.
- Cleaning is therapeutic for me. I don’t think that’s necessarily and unpopular opinion, but there have been more days recently where it just feels like a dauntingly never-ending task that I don’t have the energy for.
- My emotions have been so much more chaotic around my PMSing days during my cycle. Something feels a little off / unregulated, like my cycle is getting a little bit wonky but I’m not sure why. If you have any suggestions, send me a note!
- I have an appointment to get a dermatology referral and I am so excited. I have had some hormonal skin changes for a couple of months that I have never experienced before and I want to talk to someone about it. I also have psoriasis so having a doctor to specifically help me with that has been on my list.
- One self-care task I have begun over the last 4 months or so, is getting my nails done. It makes me feel 50% more put together and if you haven’t tried dip yet, you need to. It is aa game changer compared to gel.
- I can’t wait for the weather to warm up. I desperately want to spend my days out in our backyard letting my kids explore without having to drive somewhere. We have mld winters but it can be so windy that it makes it feel 1000x colder.
- My dream location to live right now is the central east coast. Think, MD, DE, VA, NC, SC. Somewhere warm, with seasons, lots of greenery and trees, and close enough to the ocean. Someday, hopefully.
Where do you live and is it your dream location? If it’s not, where is your dream location?
Leave a Reply