Simple Affirmations to Teach Your Kids
Affirmations are a great way to instill confidence and self-love in your children, as well as provide a daily reminder for the actions and attitudes they should carry throughout the day. The key with children is to keep it simple, understandable, and fun!
- I am capable of doing hard things.
- I am fierce, loved, and capable.
- I believe in myself.
- I love to learn new things.
- I will always do my best.
- I am in charge of my thoughts and actions.
- My mommy and daddy love me.
- There is no reason to compare myself to others.
- I see beauty everywhere I look
- I am accepted, loved, and chosen.
- I am strong and courageous.
- My body is healthy and strong.
What affirmations do you practice with your kids? Drop in the comments!